Hi

You say that you don't have to export the syscall table. But when I run the configure it still say it can't find the syscall and assuming it is not exportet:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] openafs-1.3.78]$ ./configure --enable-bos-new-config --enable-largefile-fileserver --enable-supergroups --enable-fast-restart --enable-bitmap-later --with-linux-kernel-headers=/lib/modules/2.6.10-1.12_FC2smp/build/ --enable-transarc-paths --enable-debug --enable-debug-lwp --with-afs-sysname=i386_linux26

checking for linux/syscall.h in kernel... no
checking for SELinux kernel... yes
checking for 5th argument in sock_create found in some SELinux kernels... no
checking for page_follow_link_light vs page_follow_link... no
checking for redhat kernel configuration... no
checking for recalc_sigpending arg type... yes
checking for parent in struct task_struct... yes
checking for real_parent in struct task_struct... yes
checking for sig in struct task_struct... no
checking for sighand in struct task_struct... yes
checking for sigmask_lock in struct task_struct... no
checking for rlim in struct task_struct... no
checking for signal->rlim in struct task_struct... yes
checking for exit_state in struct task_struct... yes
checking if kernel uses MODVERSIONS... yes
checking which kernel modules to build... MP
configure: warning: Cannot determine sys_call_table status. assuming it isn't exported

This is Fedora Core 2 kernel 2.6.10-1.12_FC2smp

What should I do to make it use the syscall table ?

/Mikkel