HM wrote:

Hi all,

I;m just starting the afs adventure, checked the archives but couldn't find anything about this.
I would like to mount_nfs the vicepx partition on a nas. I was wondering if this is possible at all ?
Do i need to use special builds etc ? (like using --enable-namei-fileserver)

with --enable-namei-fileserver should it be no problem to use a NFS-mounted partition as vicep-partition. I would recommand using the namei server any way.

Hartmut

Thanks, Hans