--On Saturday, July 16, 2005 12:01 PM -0400 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Message: 1
From: "ted creedon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <openafs-info@openafs.org>
Subject: RE: [OpenAFS] OpenAFS Web page...
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 08:54:49 -0700

What are you offering?

The Latex docs need updating and proofing.

Docbook format needs to be investigated but it looks like the vast array
of fonts used by IBM may be challenging.

Other.

tedc

If you want editing and proofing, I'm willing to try to fit some of that kind of work in (I've offered before). I don't know about updating--it's not like I know that much about afs, especially server side--but I've got experience editing.

Sorry to ask a stupid question, is there a single central repository for the docs regardless of format?

And is this a big enough issue to warrant a separate list?

FWIW, my experience has been that the frustrating thing about the documentation I've been able to find so far is that it's very terse. I do not mean that in a critical way, since I understand the shortness of time, but that is a barrier to new adopters.