Hi there,

I have a running AFS client on a PowerPC machine, and I can acces the AFS filespace of the home cell when I'm logged on the PowerPC. The problem is that I cannot make any changes to the files in that filespace (like, for example editing and creating files, creating dorectories etc.), while this is possible from other machines on the cell. I mean, from the PowerPC I can access the AFS filespace only whit a local account, and not with a true AFS account (in fact I cannot login with a valid AFS account on that machine yet...). Does anybody have any idea what could be wrong so this problem occurs?
Thank you.

Best regards,
Konstantin