Hi Jeffrey,

> In addition, before the
> RUNAS session can access to non-system:anyuser areas of AFS,
> it will need to obtain an AFS token that will in turn also
> require a username and password.

I think to start AFS session in RunAS session. So I don't need
to obtain an AFS token before the RunAS session.

> Where do you plan to store the usernames and passwords that
> are required such that the user is unable to obtain them and
> simply access AFS themselves?

I plan to store the username and passwords (for RunAs and for
Kerberos) in a database server. The logged user can access them
using an application. But now, I understand that this is also a "Security through obscurity" case.

Any suggestions?

thanks
acemi