Awesome..

I just compiled 1.4.1 with Studio 11 (and the patch you pointed me to), and it appears to be working just fine booted 64bit

I forgot to clear the cache as you suggested, but doing find . -type f -exec sum {} \; from an afs directory gave me what I was expecting to see, and fs getcache shows the cached data..

Should I clear it just to be paranoid? I really wouldn't expect the kernel's boot mode to effect previously cached data, unless afs is doing different things to index the data depending on the boot mode?

Thanks for letting me know the resolution to the 64bit issue - I really appriciate it!

--Kris