If you are running with SELinux enabled, try disabling SELinux and see what happens. I know Apache on Fedora Core 4 out of the box won't follow symlinks in AFS. You can make it do that, but you have to convince it you really want to. Disabling it is just for testing to see if that's the issue.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Suman Kansakar wrote:

Thank you all for your suggestions.

After fiddling around with it a little bit and checking for all the
suggested fixes, I realize that my problem is more of my Apache 2.0
installation problem than AFS authentication at this point. I do have
the "FollowSymLinks" option set on my configuration, however Apache
refuses to do that. I even created a symlink to a directory on the
same filesystem and Apache still gives me permission denied error.
I'll keep working on it this weekend and see what gives.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Suman