Quoting Chris Crowther <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Derek Atkins wrote:

I have no x86_64 hardware on which to build RPMs, and vmware
does not emulate an x86_64 platform for me.  So, unfortunately,
no.

        You can still build for x86_64, you just need a cross compiler.  You
won't be able to test they actually work, of course.

I need more than just a cross compiler -- I would need a full
cross-development environment.  Sorry, I don't like to work that
way.  I want to build for the full OS, running the full OS.  That
way I /can/ test that the packages work.  Indeed, that's my first
test before uploading..  I upgrade my vmware system to the new packages
and see if they work.

-derek

      [EMAIL PROTECTED]                        PGP key available