Russ Allbery wrote:

Steve Devine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Is 2 gig still the limit for files?

No, >2GB files are supported if you build with
--enable-largefile-fileserver.

How about Vols.

Volumes have never been limited to 2GB.  Volumes have not had an effective
limit that you're likely to run into for quite a while.  (Your underlying
file system and various overflow issues probably impose some limit up in
the terabyte range.)

I rebuilt from src (Version 1.4.0) using the flag suggested and it still failed.
Are there any docs on this? Do I need to change any configs at start time?
Does the client have to changed as well? I only changed the server software. (./root.server/usr/afs/bin/*)
Thanks .
/sd

--
Steve Devine
Storage Systems

506 Computer Center
East Lansing, MI 48824-1042
1-517-432-7327

Baseball is ninety percent mental; the other half is physical.
- Yogi Berra