The Account Manager is a tool for managing accounts in kaserver.
It would not be used for managing accounts in a Kerberos KDC or
in Active Directory.  It is my hope that one day the Account
Manager could be modified to support the MIT and Heimdal kadmin
protocols as well as LDAP for Active Directory.

As Russ already pointed out and as described in the OpenAFS for
Windows release notes, the AFS Server functionality should at
best be considered experimental at the current time.  It is not
being actively maintained.  It is recommended that if you wish to
run an AFS Server on Windows that you do so by running a UNIX/Linux
OS of your choice in a VM Ware environment with access to the
physical drives.

The OpenAFS for Windows client is very well maintained and the AFS
Server Manager can be used although it will crash frequently due to
thread safety issues.

If you have not already done so please read the Release Notes.
There are lots of important details in there that an administrator
should be aware of.

Jeffrey Altman