> >> Well, that's definitely broken.  Use of -localauth shouldn't have
> >> affected this; it should figure out what the cell is
> >> from /etc/openafs/ThisCell and then look up the servers
> >> from /etc/openafs/CellServDB and it sounds like it's not doing that
> >> properly.
> Well, I've not seen this problem in my testing on Debian, so I'm really
> not sure.

Well, which ThisCell should it be using? It seems as if Scott's original
suggestion about an extra newline in ThisCell is the thing, after all.
It's, however, /etc/openafs/server/ThisCell, not /etc/openafs/ThisCell.
After adding an extra newline there, even -localauth works fine.

-Juha

                | Juha Jäykkä, [EMAIL PROTECTED]                        |
                | home: http://www.utu.fi/~juolja/              |