> On 11/16/06, Walter Lamagna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi, i would like to know if it is possible to have two different afs
>> cells in one server.  I guess that it is not possible since the command:

        You could use something like VMWare to run two separate virtual
machines on the same hardware.

-Dj

--
Dj Merrill                          Department of Economics
Unix Infrastructure Administrator   Room 213, Social Sciences Bldg

"On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section,
it said 'Requires Windows 95 or better'. So I installed Linux." -Anonymous