Russ Allbery schrieb:
Kai Moritz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Is there a workaround, or a newer version of libpam-openafs-session?

Not yet, but that's what I'm working on right now.

You can build <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/software/pam-afs-session/> by
hand and use it as a replacement, but it's not packaged for Debian yet.
For the etch release, I'm probably going to take the syscall layer for
Linux out of that package and patch it into libpam-openafs-session, and
then do the actual migration for the next Debian release.

I'm hoping to have new packages uploaded to unstable by the end of the
weekend.

Thanks for the information! I think I will give your new version a try.

Best Regards

Kai Moritz