Can you tell me what's in the config file for the butm port? (/usr/afs/backup/CFG_<port number>)

Gérald Macinenti wrote:
Kim Kimball a écrit :
Gerald, if you run "backup volinfo <volname" does it show the incrementals?
yes

Gerald Macinenti wrote:
Hi,

When trying to restore a volume for which I have incremental dumps on tape (not a tape but a file on an external disk), I can sucessfully restore the last full dump but increments are not appended, I have the following error in butc output:

Restoring volume myuser.restored Id XXX on server myserver partition /vicepa .. done
Restoring volume myuser.restored
Can't read FileBegin on tape
     butm: unexpected tape datablock
Can't restore volume myuser.restored
     butm: unexpected tape datablock
Restore: Skipping remainder of volume myuser.backup (YYY)

Had the same result with backup volrestore and backup volsetrestore, for any volume.

Cheers