On Sep 6, 2007, at 22:05, Derrick J Brashear wrote:

On Thu, 6 Sep 2007, Coy Hile wrote:

Hi all,

Has anyone else seen issues with the OpenAFS client causing kernel panics on startup on Solaris 10 update 4 (KJP 120011-14) SPARC? I find that the servers start fine, but when /usr/vice/etc/afsd starts I get a panic. If
anyone would like, I can try to get a panic.

nonfs or nfs module? if nfs, try nonfs? backtrace?

I think Dale is working on this one -- AFS was using some private kernel interfaces to enumerate the client's IP address. These changed in 10u4 with the introduction of the exclusive-IP feature for zones.

He'll probably post in a few minutes about it being a pain in the butt, but say something about making some progress. ;)

-rob