Smith, Matt wrote:
Thank you for the responses.  I was guessing that there were not many
options for AFS-aware AV products.  So, let me ask then about best
practice.  What do you all do to keep viruses out of cell?

* Assume all accessing workstations have up-to-date AV ?
* Some network layer AV/IDS ?  I'm guessing none of these are AFS aware
either.
* Scheduled scans of the entire AFS space ?
* Carry a lucky 4-leaf clover?

Thank you,
-Matt