Derrick Brashear wrote:

On Nov 29, 2007 10:31 AM, Helmut Jarausch <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    Hi,

    I'd like to resize (enlarge) the ext2-partition on which e.g.
    /vicepa is mounted.

    I know how to enlarge an ext2 partition using Linux tools,
    but how does OpenAFS react to this situtation?

    Does it use the additional space or is there any danger
    OpenAFS gets confused?

    Many thanks for a hint,

It doesn't care, and won't use it unless you increase the number in the cacheinfo file anyway.
I don't think he is asking about a cache partition.

--
Steve Devine
Network Storage & Printing

506 Computer Center
East Lansing, MI 48824-1042
1-517-432-7327

Baseball is ninety percent mental; the other half is physical.
- Yogi Berra