Cool beans.  I have one too.  There is a Vmware virtual machine with all
the build tools.

an afs client would be cool.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Derrick Brashear
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 11:13 AM
To: openafs-info@openafs.org
Subject: Re: [OpenAFS] Nokia N8xx (was Puzzler: lack of access to AFS
files)

On Dec 14, 2007 10:55 AM, Jason Edgecombe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Derrick Brashear wrote:

> On Dec 13, 2007 4:50 PM, Jason Edgecombe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> <mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>
>     Jeffrey Altman wrote:
>     > Anyone want to help us get AFS running on the Nokia N8xx
>     Internet Tablet
>     > or a Symbian based phone?
>     What interesting timing you have.
>
>     I got my Nokia N800 last Friday and had the crazy idea to try to
port
>     OpenAFS to it. It just begs to be tweaked.  8-)
>

> shouldn't be that hard. i have most of the work from porting afs to my
> car stereo
>

> (www.empeg.org < http://www.empeg.org <http://www.empeg.org> >)

What processor does it run? Is it an ARM?

Yes.

        The empeg site is down?

        Should we move this thread to openafs-devel?

I don't have the hardware to look at yet; I'll comment more when I do.