Hi,
I trying to get a MacMini with MacOs10.5 running as a students workstation. I got ldap, kerberos and AFS running. When I try to login I have no access to the HomeDir. As I have not received a token. I experimented a bit with a - I guess known - login_logout_skript that is getting tokens when you are receiving your kerberos ticket. Unfortunately it does not work. I found a lot of stuff to do UserLogin with LDAP Users and AFS-HomeDirs in 10.4 but only a few in 10.5 - they do now work - Has somebody an idea how I can manage to get the tokens before login in? ( If I log in without AFSHomeDir and do kinit && aklog log out and in one's more I have an AFSHomeDir as the token is already there)

Thanks a lot

Georg Troska