On May 29, 2008, at 2:16 PM, Russ Allbery wrote:

Steve Simmons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
On May 26, 2008, at 3:48 PM, Russ Allbery wrote:

. . .  Plus, a stable demand-attach is a good milestone for
releasing 1.5 . . .

Agreed.

That said, do we have a milestone list for 1.5 becoming 1.6?

At this point, I'm fairly sure that the only major thing that's left is testing and fixing the resulting bugs, although Derrick is the best person
to give a canonical answer.

Yet another good reason for us to bring up a test server with it. We're in early deployment of this summer's upgrades; as soon as the initial set is up we're going to be trying out a test 1.5 server.

Yes, Moose, this means you. :-)

Steve