Hello!
I'm trying to install several openafs servers on the same cell, using krb5 .
I had no problem with the first machine, but when I try to create new
volumenes on the second machine I get errors like:

Could not get an Id for volume fanae113
   rxk: security object was passed a bad ticket
rxk: security object was passed a bad ticket
Error in vos create command.
rxk: security object was passed a bad ticket

I installed a kerberos server in both machines, but maybe I just have to
install it in one of the machines and copy somehow the configuration to the
other servers...I don't know what do I have to do actually. Each server on
the cell needs its own kerberos server? If not how do I do it?

Thank you very much,

Lara