Hello,

I´ve more than one mount point for the first volume (on the first server),
that´s true. I´ve thought that changing the quotas for each mount point it
would work as many separate folders and it would be clearer for me to
organise everything. The strange thing is that I don´t have problems with
the first volume but with the second one (on the second server) when I try
to mount it, it just duplicates one of the "mount points" that I already
had. But i´m pretty sure I didn´t specified that I wanted a replication
volume when I installed the server, at least not intentionally,

Lara