From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeffrey Altman
Sent: 15 October 2008 15:27
To: Isaac Perez
Cc: openafs-info@openafs.org
Subject: Re: [OpenAFS] server configuration error

Isaac:

I suggest that you read the release notes.
The OpenAFS servers on the Windows platform may or may not work.
The configuration wizard certainly does not.
They can be configured by hand using the same instructions as for
the UNIX servers.  However, I wouldn't put production data onto
such a server.

Jeffrey Altman