Anders Magnusson írta:
> We've seen this also; and since ltu.se is not in CellServDB the 1.5.66
> client do not work (1.5.65 does).
> Can it have something to do with this change?
>
>  * Promote DNS SRV records as superior to DNS AFSDB
>    records.  Support arbitrary port numbers for vldb
>    servers.
>

> We do not have any SRV records for AFS , only AFSDB.
>
> -- Ragge

Hi,

Sorry if this is a well known thing, but what are those AFS SRV records?
Our DNS has SRV records for krb5 purposes and AFSDB records for AFS
dbservers, reading the release announcement there is a change in AFS
client behavior in looking up DNS SRV records for cell related infos,
but there is no description of any details.

Thanks

Geza