Time is correct (always checked first :-)
The log output doesn't tell me anything, but maybe someone
else: /afs/ltu.se/tests/error091202/afsd.log

-- Ragge

Jeffrey Altman wrote:
check the clock of the machine.  there may be a clock skew error.
To find out the real rx level error, use "fs trace".

* fs trace -on -reset
* dir \\afs\ltu.se
* fs trace -dump -off
* examine contents of %windir%\temp\afsd.log

Jeffrey Altman

Anders Magnusson wrote:
We have one XP SP3 machine that has a really strange problem.
Tickets and tokens are no problem, but trying to access \\afs\ltu.se in
the explorer
shell says permission denied.  Doing it from the cmd prompt says:

C:\Documents and Settings\johanc>dir \\afs\ltu.se
SEC_E_NO_KERB_KEY

C:\Documents and Settings\johanc>

Note that output from "tokens" command is correct.

I have never seen this error before and googling results in nearly nil.
Any hints?

-- Ragge