On 2011-02-18 at 11:16, Ken Dreyer ( ktdre...@ktdreyer.com ) said:
I would like to try to get Russ's pam_afs_session into Fedora/EPEL.
Since OpenAFS itself is not permitted for inclusion (I think it's
because "no kernel modules"?), I'm hoping that there will still be
utility to at least having pam_afs_session available. It won't be
built with openafs-devel, but I don't think that's a problem, right?
I've tested building in mock without depending on AFS at all, and it
seems to work.

Just curious why you're not just using the stock pam_krb5? At least in a plain jane krb5 environment, pam_krb5 has worked fine for us (though I haven't tried very recent Fedora).

--andy