There's a server that was decommissioned many moons ago that I'm trying to
delete. The problem is there's a volume still associated with it [1], a RO
volume at that. When I attempt to remove the volume usin its volume id I get

--BEGIN--
Could not delete entry for volume 536988828
You must specify a RW volume name or ID (the entire VLDB entry will be
deleted)
VLDB: no such entry
Deleted 0 VLDB entries
--END--

Here's the output of vos listvldb -server for the server in question:

--BEGIN--
VLDB entries for server 130.85.60.43

g.ilin22.local
    ROnly: 536988828
    number of sites -> 1
       server 130.85.60.43 partition /vicepa RO Site

Total entries: 1
--END--

To make matters more interesting, there's another volume of the same name
but with a different volume ID.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

-Aaron

--