We're currently maintaining 3 versions of the AFS fileserver - the LWP one, a
"normal" pthreaded fileserver, and the demand attach fileserver. The "normal"
pthreaded fileserver has been the default for all of our supported platforms
since the 1.4 release.

I'd like to simplify the build tree, and the fileserver code, by removing
support for the LWP fileserver. We have a long term goal of removing LWP from
the tree entirely, so this is one step along the way. If I do so, this change
would only target master - the LWP fileserver would remain on the 1.6 tree.

Is there anyone out there deliberately making use of the LWP fileserver who
would be affected by its removal from master?

Cheers,

Simon