Hi,

we noticed that it's necessary to manually open the Firewall for the AFS CacheManager Callback (UDP) feature by checking the checkbox for "Home/Work (Private)". "Public" is checked automatically. I'm not usually a Windows user, so I don't know if that is to be expected or not? It doesn't make sense to me that the Firewall would be opened for "Public" networks, but not for "Private" ones ...
--
    .:.Sebastian Hagedorn - RZKR-R1 (Gebäude 52), Zimmer 18.:.
                .:.Regionales Rechenzentrum (RRZK).:.