Then let me clarify my statement.  Such functionality does not exist in OpenAFS.  If someone has written a patch to implement such functionality it should be submitted to gerrit.openafs.org and discussed on openafs-de...@openafs.org to ensure that the design and implementation are supportable by OpenAFS.

Jeffrey Altman