On 10 Jun 2012, at 06:41, Måns Nilsson wrote:
>>  can get tokens, and [I believe] I
>> am a superuser, but I seem to have very few permissions.
>
> Is jayen.admin listed in the UserList file?

Firstly, the UserList doesn't affect the behaviour of the ptserver. It
determines the user's permissions purely through the set of groups that it
manages (the only use it makes of the UserList is determining whether a user
can enable and disable RX statistics for the server).

So it's not that, although the UserList does appear to be configured correctly.

To be honest, I've never seen this failure mode before, so I'm a little
stumped. To start with, could you provide the command line that ptserver is
running with, and the output from

pts examine system:administrator -localauth

Then, could you restart the ptserver and add '-d 125' to the command line, and
try the failing pts mem again. This should put some debug output into the PtLog
file, which it would be useful to have a look at.

Thanks,

Simon.