NetApp's "vol move" and "vfiler migrate".  We primarily use AFS vos move
for FS balancing and evacuation in prep for maintenance.   Since netapps
can be maintained non-disruptively, keeping them scaled small so they can
be evacuated easily is not a design constraint.  Therefore, our netapps
have 200+ TB of storage which eliminates most of the data movement we would
typically do with AFS to avoid maint downtime.
Its a different world/different philosophy.  Netapp can also serves a
volume to NFS and CIFS simultaneously, supports Krb5 and AD...Snapshots,
dedupe, compression,  But i digress.