Has anyone looked at elfinder ( http://elfinder.org ) and thought about AFS
integration? I've always thought the filedrawers concept was great, but the
code was (quite) a bit of a pain to actually get running.

On Mon, Feb 04, 2013 at 01:01:19PM +0000, Joseph Timothy Foley wrote:
> I would like to know more about this as well.  I tried to get mod_waklog
> working on an Ubuntu 12.04 32-bit system but was unsuccessful.  It compiled
> but did not get loaded correctly into the Apache 2 I was using.  I asked a
> friend to was trying to use it at MIT, but they gave up and used IP-based
> ACLS.
>
> Where did you find a guide indicating which patches?
>
> Thanks,
> Joe

Troy Benjegerdes                'da hozer'                 ho...@hozed.org

Somone asked my why I work on this free (http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/)
software & hardware (http://q3u.be) stuff and not get a real job.
Charles Shultz had the best answer:

"Why do musicians compose symphonies and poets write poems? They do it
because life wouldn't have any meaning for them if they didn't. That's why
I draw cartoons. It's my life." -- Charles Shultz