Hi everyone,

After all of the cell's AFS servers are upgraded to 1.6.5 and DES is disabled,
will pre-1.6.5 clients still retain anonymous AFS access via system:anyuser
access and IP ACLs? I understand that authenticated access will not be
possible, but I want to clarify the anonymous access case.

Thanks,
Jason

Jason Edgecombe | Linux and Solaris Administrator
UNC Charlotte | The William States Lee College of Engineering
9201 University City Blvd. | Charlotte, NC 28223-0001
Phone: 704-687-1943
jwedg...@uncc.edu | http://engr.uncc.edu |  Facebook
If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission or a person
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or other use of any of the information in this
transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in
error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail or by telephone at
704-687-1943.  Thank you.