Hi,
We use openafs on windows with kerberos for authentication. We use Network
identity manager to handle all our kerberos and afs credentials.
Now the problem. One user has a configuration ,in Network identity manager, to
get tokens for two afs cell on windows logon but this dont work and he only
gets tokens for the main afs cell. So he need to manually obtain new
credentials in "Network identity manager" to get tokens for both cells and this
works with no problems.
Why wont this work on windows logon? The user says that this has worked before
on his computer.
Best regards/Tomas