On Tue, Jul 08, 2014 at 02:10:14PM +0200, Georg Sluyterman wrote:
> I have a webserver running Apache2 on a Debian Wheezy/7 (LAMP, some php web
> application) where the files are stored in AFS.
>
> What is the preferred way to run apache2 and ensure that it has a valid
> token? Is there a working script for /etc/init.d that works well, or perhaps
> something for djb daemontools?

We do this using some local scripts which make use of k5start and fghack
(from daemontools) along these lines:

$K5START -f $KEYTAB -l 10h -L -K 10 -t -I $KRB5_REALM -S $KRB5_SERVICE -v -U --
$FGHACK $APACHE2 -f $APACHECONF -k start'

--
Dominic Hargreaves, Systems Development and Support Section
IT Services, University of Oxford, 13 Banbury Road, Oxford, OX2 6NN