From: zhaoxy...@ustc.edu.cn [mailto:zhaoxy...@ustc.edu.cn]
Sent: Sunday, May 8, 2016 10:31 PM
To: Benjamin Kaduk <ka...@mit.edu>
Cc: openafs-info@openafs.org; Brandon Allbery <ballb...@sinenomine.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Re: RE: [OpenAFS] ad+openafs

hi,
sorry,i need to add something .
i have three servers.
 ad +kerberos  win2008
 nis server openafs server   linux redhat 6.7
 nis slave  openafs client   linux redhat 6.7
i can use the ad accounts to login the linux server and can get tokens.but the
pam configuration with pam_krb5 seems not working.if i use
ad+winbind+openafs,the pam configuraiton with pam_krb5 is working fine.do i
miss some pam packages?