On 2/2/2022 6:38 AM, Harald Barth (h...@kth.se) wrote:
> I guess your IP provider lives in the IT world of 2022 where "Internet
> service" consists of mostly TCP/HTTPS and definitely not UDP ;-)

It is unlikely that an ISP is blocking UDP traffic.   The most likely
causes are a poorly implemented firewall in a home router or an
organizational firewall that is blocking a range of IP addresses which
have been used in prior attacks.

UDP is not only used for DNS and Kerberos but also for QUIC.  It has
been reported[1] that more than half of the web browser connections from
Chrome browers to Google's servers are performed using the UDP based
QUIC protocol.

Jeffrey Altman

[1]
https://techcrunch.com/2015/04/18/google-wants-to-speed-up-the-web-with-its-quic-protocol/