Hi again,

I 've checked the man corosync.conf and seen many parameters
around token timers etc. but I can't see how to increase the heartbeat
timeout. When testing, it occurs that timeout is between 10s and 12s
before a node decides to fence another one in the cluster (when for
example I force a if down eth0 on this node to simulate Heartbeat failure).
But I can't see which parameter(s) to tune in corosync.conf to increase
these 10 or 12s ...

Any tip would be appreciated...
Thanks
Alain