I have a prototype of this working.  However, I have some questions about
the 1.2.1 code:
Why is broadcast_use an attribute of totem_config and not totem_interface?
What is the "ip_port - 1" about in binding mcast_send line 1513
totemudp_build_sockets_ip()?
It seems that ip_port would be correct.  I don't know why it works.
Note, the obj database would not allow me to have multiple peeraddr fields,
so I used a list (see below).
Alan

        interface {
                ringnumber: 0

                # The following values need to be set based on your
environment
                bindnetaddr: 10.25.208.0
                udpucast: yes
                peerlist: 10.25.210.178,10.25.210.179