Florina/TEAM

Thanks for your input and the link to the guidelines

I have updated my original ocf file in line with the guidlines, it even
gave me a few tips on how to do things "better" so was well worth the
time spent.

Please find the updated ocf file for LXC contianers as a cluster
resource attached.

Since I'm not an actual developer (or even a career coder) I do not have
the facility to host my own github fork so would appreciate "someone"
adopting this and integrating it into their git repository.

I have since added myself the the developer mailing list so I should be
able to contribute to the "refining" of this.

Regards
Darren