I know I am trying to run this in a non-supported fashion, but we have a
special need I am trying to get configured for this particular cluster.

Our software talks remotely to other clusters for normal day to day
operations.  I have the need of having both nodes in a 2-node setup over
a WAN go active when a WAN outage occurs.  This happens as expected, but
of course when the link comes back up, the cluster never regains quorum.

I have no shared disks, etc to risk data corruption, and all database
replication is handled by the database, so I just want both nodes to go
active when they cannot communicate, and then use the failoverdomain
entry to force the preferred node to remain active and quorum to be
forced as well.

I know this is way out of scope for being supported, but does anyone
know of a way to do it other than writing my own scripts to restart the
cluster?  Restarting the cluster is really not desirable as our apps can
have lengthy startup/shutdown times.

Thanks!

-Greg