Steven,

Thank you very much for the reply and information.

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 6:58 PM, Steven Dake <sd...@redhat.com> wrote:
> My recommendation to you is to update to a 1.3 or 1.4 series.   Both of
> these have very tight maintenance rules around what goes in (ie: its not
> tip development work).

I will indeed. Can I upgrade in place in the same cluster, or will 1.4
not talk to 1.2 clusters? I apologize if this information is readily
available.

> Once you have a version that doesn't have known bugs, I'd recommend
> increasing fail recv const to some large value, such as 5000.  See:
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/openais@lists.linux-foundation.org/msg05924.html

I will also do this. Thank you for the advice.

> It would be nice if the debian maintainers would update their packages
> to latest upstream.

I agree, and I'm running the absolute latest Ubuntu non-LTS for this reason.

--
Jed Smith
j...@jedsmith.org