Hi

I am updating SLES 10 SP3 to SLES 11 SP2 and am trying to upgrade a heartbeat
configuration to openais.

I am following the conversion process as documented and have run the test
conversion $/usr/lib/heartbeat/hb2openais.sh -T /tmp/hb2openais-testdir

My problem is that I get to the crm_verify as documented:-
Read and verify the resulting corosync.conf/openais.conf and
cib-out.xml:$ cd /tmp/hb2openais-testdir
$ less openais.conf
$ crm_verify -V -x cib-out.xmlBut then I get an error. I can find nothing in
any documentation that gives me any indication of what I should do if
crm_verify produces an error.cib-out.xml:2: element configuration: Relax-NG
validity error : Element cib failed to validate content crm_verify[3679]:
2012/08/29_09:54:47 ERROR: main: CIB did not pass DTD/schema validation Errors
found during check: config not validI have found that the error becomes more
helpful if I add a "validate-with" entry to the cib tag. BUT I can't just
change the CIB.XML by hand can I, that is a no-no. Anyway if I make any changes
on the one node it then won't be the same as on the other node (does that
matter, if the other node will be overwritten? I only have two nodes) So where
do I go from here?I found a similar question to this posted previously
(http://lists.linux-ha.org/pipermail/linux-ha/2012-August/045608.html) but this
question went unanswered.Thanks in advance