On 08/26/2014 07:17 AM, Vasil Valchev wrote:
Hello all,

I have a RHEL 5 (openais) cluster with intermittent issues on the heartbeat network, and was thinking to increase the totem token value to 90s (currently is 30s).

Are there any negative effects from this change, apart from the cluster taking longer to detect a node is failed - can this cause data corruption for example or something like that?

BR,
Vasil Valchev

Vasil,

I doubt going from 30s to 90s would make a difference with healthchecking performed. You may be better off increasing token_retransmits_before_loss_const. Also make sure your running the latest z stream.

Regards,
-steve