> Is anyone familiar with the SSSR code? Geoff's name is in the file but
> I don't know if there have been many ring perception bugs in the past.

I think there was one. I believe some parts of the code have also been
contributed by Joerg Wegner through his JOELib project. Those should be
documented.

I agree with your remaining comments. I've been meaning to update parts of the
ring perception code with similar ideas to what you discussed in your blog
post. I just have not had the time to sit down and code this, and there's been
other low-lying fruit as far as bug-fixes.

So if you've got the time, please feel free to give it a crack!

-Geoff