Bugs item #3048959, was opened at 2010-08-19 21:22
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by nobody
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=428740&aid=3048959&group_id=40728

not just the latest update.
Category: Command-line Tools
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I am a new Open Babel user and have installed babel on my MacOSX 10.6 from the
package  OpenBabel-2.2.3b.mac.zip. I am trying to convert from a .cif file
taken from the Cambridge database to a .pdb. However, I receive the following
error:

*** Open Babel Error  in Find
  Unknown space group error (H-M symbol:Fm-3m), cannot match the list of
transforms, please file a bug report.
1 molecule converted
1 errors 16 audit log messages 1 debugging messages

If anyone has any suggestions as to how this issue can be solved and any future
advice I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Stephanie
stei...@sandia.gov