On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 10:00 AM, Noel O'Boyle <baoille...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Looks very good now. Nice work.

Yes, I enabled the python bindings again here. I still have swig 1.3 though...

I reimplemented rule 1 for the rule based stereogenic units and the
results are now the same as for the automorphisms based version.

The automorphism based version was not usable for general use since
there were memory issues. The automorphism search is actually memory
efficient but simply storing all automorphisms for many cases can
require GBs of memory. As a result, the automorphisms are not used for
anything right now.

The canonical coding still needs to be optimized but since we only
need to keep track of the best labeling/canonical code, the same
problem is not seen here.

Tim