On 31/05/2011 21:27, Noel O'Boyle wrote:
> I forgot to attach the test file, which I converted with "-d" to
> remove the hydrogens.
>
> - Noel
>
> On 31 May 2011 21:25, Noel O'Boyle<baoille...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Hi Chris,
>>
>> Could you or Tim help me with the placement of text in the png
>> painter. Seems a bit complex.
>>
>> The attached images compare the output of the png and svg. You can see
>> that the png has the 2 of NH2 a bit too high, and the H of NH is also
>> too high.
>>
>> Any idea how to solve this?

The problem is with what is in OBFontMetrics. The structure is
presumably based on what Cairo provides, but I didn't find any
equivalent for svg, so I had to make it up. I'm a bit busy at the
moment, but the strategy should be to adjust OBDepict so that png is
correct and then correct OBFontMetrics in SVGPainter so that svg is
restored properly.

Chris