Feature Requests item #3313718, was opened at 2011-06-08 12:17
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=428743&aid=3313718&group_id=40728

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
It would be extremely helpful if the lines representing bonds in the SVG output
had some attribute indicating which atoms they are between:  this would make it
very easy to take output from MOGUL indicating unusual bond lengths and use it
to colour up the SVG diagram.

(in an ideal world I would like to be able to add angle and torsion markers ,
but I appreciate that's not core to the openbabel functionality and probably
requires non-trivial changes to the layout engine)